Family Dental Care of Marietta
2525 Shallowford Rd Suite 300
Marietta, GA 30066
To: Patients of Family Dental Care of Marietta
Dear Dental Family,
We pray for your continued health and safety as we navigate through this Covid 19 Pandemic.
We are committed to safety first and have always followed infection control recommendations made by the ADA; (American Dental Association), CDC; (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and OSHA; (Occupational Safety and Health Administration).
From the data gathered from these agencies we will continue the following guidelines to protect the health and safety of our patients and staff.
- New patient phone screening with a health questionnaire.
- In-person health questionnaire and consent to treatment.
- Face masks are still required at all times.
- Temperature check. If any symptoms, temp 99.6 or high, sore throat, or shortness of breath, patient will not be seen.
- Our lobby is still temporarily closed. Exceptions are made for younger patients and those who need assistance.
- Please call the office when you arrive for your appointment but remain in your car until we are ready for you to come in.
- IWave Air Purification Systems and chairside safety aerosol suctions are used to clean the air and reduce contaminants.
- Each team member has been trained on protocols and also receives Daily temperature checks and screenings.
Thank you for your continued trust with us for your dental healthcare needs. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
GET IN TOUCH
- 2525 Shallowford Rd.
- Marietta, GA 30066
- Monday, Tuesday & Thursday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday & Friday
8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Conveniently request an appointment online or give us a call. We look forward to exceeding your expectations.Make an appointment